Always in Our Minds....

Ladylong

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Beirut Alive

Yesterday, and as I was studying, I felt I was about to explode! I was so bored. Since last Sunday, all what I was doing was going to my university, sit on my butt, and listen for hours to instructors talking and talking and talking, then going back to my dorm and study. So I decided I need to go out at night and see the real night life of Beirut.

I went to my friends' house, and from there we hit Jemayze. All I can say is that you can never know that this country was in war just couple of days ago! Young couples all over the place in bars and restaurants. In short, a typical night life. We went to Bar Louis, very lovely bar with dim lights and couples in every corner. It was really a nice "sahra", specially after staying home for 3 days doing nothing but studying.

More to come as things progress here....

No comments: