Always in Our Minds....

Ladylong

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Promising Start

I'm writing this while Minister Mr. Ghazy Areedy is talking in a press conference. Let's hope that what he's saying is true, because I can't tell you how happy I am to see that we are (for the first time ever) having a true government that is establishing its full control over all Lebanese soil.

Mr. Areedy was loud and clear in saying that "The only ligitimate arsenal in the south will be that of the Lebanese government". When he was asked about what will happen if weapons are discovered that don't belong to LAF, Mr. Areedy was clear in saying that "The LAF has the right to take these weapons, no weapons are allowed there but that of LAF and UNIFIL".

This is a promising start, let's just hope that this decision will be applied as it was decided, I'm really optimistic about that, and I hope HA will apply to this decision and not make any troubles of any kind.

No comments: